Global ministries are listed here who are actively exploring, training, releasing and mentoring others in the body of Christ to excel in the understanding and execution of the Gift of Administration (Kubernesis).
The goal of this contact list is to eventually develop a formal, recognised network of teachers and mentors in this wonderful gift.
Please review the materials/videos on this site to ensure your understanding of the Gift of Administration is consistent with this community. If you feel you are of likeminded, then send an email with your contact info to info@GiftofAdministration.com to get added to this list.
Asia & Pacific
- Tony Elshof – Wollongong Australia is the Director of Kingdom Administration. Kingdom Administration is a consulting and mentoring business, based in Wollongong, NSW. We travel all over Australia seeking to help SME’s develop systems and strategies that are based on Godly wisdom and Biblical principles.
- Paul Manwaring – Paul is a pastor and a member of the Senior Management Team at Bethel Church (www.ibethel.org). His primary responsibilities are to oversee Global Legacy (www.igloballegacy.org), an apostolic relational network of revival leaders, and to equip and deploy revivalists through his oversight of the Third Year program in Bethel’s School of Supernatural Ministry. Paul truly carries the gift of administration/government and releases that power and wisdom through his Supernatural Strategic Planning Workshops, his itinerant ministry, and his teaching at BSSM. He holds a master’s degree in Management from Cambridge University and is a Registered General and Psychiatric Nurse. Paul says “Administration without the supernatural will kill a move of God, but the supernatural without the administration will not pass it to the next generation”
- Pastor Don Eldridge – Victory Life Church – 800 Reading St.Folsom, CA 95630 www.victorylifechurch.org – Along with the responsibilities of the local church Pastor Don is also a market place minister. He has excelled in professional sales and has an understanding and anointing for business people. God has raised up Daniels’ and Josephs’ in the last days to fund and spread the gospel, of which he is one. In the traveling ministry he often taught people how to operate in the gifts of the Spirit and how to receive a prophetic word from the Lord. In the pastorate he continues in the prophetic ministry, corporately and individually speaking, “edification, exhortation and comfort.” (I Corinthians 14:3). Pastor Don’s heart and vision is to have a ministry of integrity that equips believers to walk in victory through the Word in the power of the Spirit, and be prosperous in every area of life. Pastor Don is ordained through Faith Christian Fellowship, an international ministry based in Tulsa Oklahoma. Don says “It is Possible to be a leader and not strong in administration, and an administrator and not a leader, but is best to have both”.
- please email to add others here…
- Nigel Ring – Nigel Ring has been in full time ministry for nearly thirty years. In that time he has served Terry Virgo as his Administrator since 1980, which has included many administrative responsibilities in the Newfrontiers family of over 800 churches in over 60 nations globally. He and his wife Janita have also been very involved in ministry with the Poor. Nigel`s writings (www.newfrontiersblogs.org/nigelring) will better equip members of the body of Christ to contribute to the commission we all share to advance the Kingdom of God and to take the gospel to the ends of the earth in our generation. Nigel says “I hope that I can also inject vision and understanding into what I share that will inspire you to see that administration is much more than a ‘do it’ activity. I believe that it is a spiritual gift which is greatly needed in the Body of Christ which, when working in harmony with other leadership gifts, will facilitate and enrich the church in fulfilling the commission God has given her in our generation.”
- email to add ministries here…